Depending on your UK admissions track and when you completed your housing application, you will receive an email with the date and time in which your room selection time frame opens and closes. A few things to keep in mind:
- Your time frame for Room Selection is based on your UK admissions track and when your housing application was completed — those who completed earlier will receive earlier time slot selections. You will not have the ability to view available bed spaces until your time slot officially opens.
Room Selection Step-By-Step
- Once your time slot begins, log into your myUK account with your linkblue username and password.
- Select the Student Services tab.
- Select Undergraduate Housing under the myInfo tab. Select the Fall 2024-Spring 2025 housing application.
- Go to the Roommate Requests section of the application to verify any roommates. REMINDER: Students participating in a Living Learning Program (LLP), with the exception of students joining the Community of Scholars, must select other roommates who belong to the same LLP. If you discover you have selected roommates who are not students participating in your same LLP, you will be unable to pull these students into the space with you during Room Selection. To find other students within your same LLP, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Housing portal via myUK, and go to the Roommate Requests portion of your housing application. If you have created a verified roommate group, you will be able to see if the selected roommates belong to your LLP.
- If you discover that any of the students within your created roommate group do not belong to your same LLP, you will need to use the Roommate Matching feature within the Housing portal to search for students who are members of your LLP. Each student’s chosen LLP can be seen when you view their information.
- Select the Rooms step, and then click the name of your building.
- Depending on which building you will be living in, you will see either a list of floors or a list of rooms. Either select the room or the floor in which you are interested.
- If your desired building does not appear, it means there are no spaces available in that specific hall at this time. We advise you to continue looking for availability at your convenience.
- Select a bed space. They are labeled A through D.
- If you have a verified roommate(s), be sure to book them into a bed space.
- Confirm your booking within the Rooms section of the application. You will also receive a confirmation email of your booking.