Skip to main
University-wide Navigation

Graduate and Family Housing Application

The Graduate and Family Housing application is currently closed. We are no longer accepting applications at this time. 


To be eligible to live in Graduate and Family Housing, the Licensee must be classified as a full-time graduate, professional, or non-traditional student at the University of Kentucky or Bluegrass Community and Technical College for fall and spring semesters. Graduate and Family Housing may accept visiting scholars, interns, post-doctoral and medical residency students, or others who have an educational association with the University if space permits.

An individual Licensee may elect to have one (1) roommate of their choice. The roommate must meet all eligibility requirements as outlined above. The roommate will be required to execute a License. It is highly advisable that both Licensees (roommates) know one another.

An individual Licensee may elect to have members of the immediate family reside with them.  A Family Member is defined as a spouse, child, parent, or sibling. All Family Members must be on record with the Housing Office.