Skip to main
University-wide Navigation

1. Explore Your Options

Explore the housing website to learn more about living on campus options and employment or leadership opportunities with Residence Life that might determine your residence location.

2. Start Your Application

Applying early for housing is strongly encouraged. Complete the housing application in the Campus Housing portal of myUK following these instructions:

  • Go to myUK (
  • Log in using your linkblue username and password
  • Select Student Services
  • Select myInfo
  • Select Campus Housing to be taken to the Campus Housing portal
  • Select Undergraduate Application
  • Choose the correct Term and click Apply

3. Level up your success in an LLP

Visit the Living Learning Programs page and decide if you would like to participate in an LLP. This is a decision that will impact where you will live on campus and determine housing application deadlines. Most LLPs are designed for first-year students, but there are a few communities that accept returning students. View descriptions of all LLPs here.

4. Complete Your Application

  • Pay the $50 non-refundable application fee.
  • Review the UK Housing and Dining Contract (pdf) and share it with anyone involved in the financial aspects of your college decision. This contract is legally binding for the full academic year, which consists of both the fall and spring semesters, and cancellation penalties do apply. If you are under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian will need to sign the contract. The contract will be signed when completing your Campus Housing and Dining Application within the Campus Housing portal of myUK.
    • Note: Your application is not considered complete until the $50 non-refundable application fee has been paid and the Housing and Dining Contract has been signed.
    • Cancellation Fees: Returning students must cancel their Housing and Dining Application and Contract for the 2023-24 academic year within the housing portal of myUK by February 28, 2023 to avoid cancellation fees. Please see the Housing and Dining Application and Contract for a complete list of cancellation fees. 
  • Upload proof of meningitis vaccination via the self report tool.
  • Choose a dining plan.
  • Submit your roommate request if you have one.
  • Review your application summary to verify details are correct. 

I've submitted my Campus Housing application. What's next?

After Applying